The Best Travel Agents Egypt Companies

 This trip was amazing. I had dreamt about going to Egypt Day Tours Cairo since I was a small kid and this trip didn’t slip up. Our aides were with us the moment we landed until the moment we departed and took care of all logistics flawlessly. I guess the best testiment would be “would you do it again?”.  And yes, I would go back tomorrow if it was with this Best Travel Agents Egypt company. Everything was taken care of for my son and I, we felt perfectly safe, and we came back with memories to last a lifetime! 


What were the most agreeable or memorable parts of your trip? .I’ve always wanted to see the pyramids and Luxor and both were amazing. To see things so enormous and so old is incredible. As an engineer I always wondered how the pyramids were made and it’s still a riddle. To see them in person just adds to the mistique .

If you could take your trip next, what would you do differently? .I would do everything the same. We had incredible hotels; over the top luxury. The only thing I would change would be to skip the camel ride

Great experience with this company! I was taken care of from the moment I arrived at the airport, to the moment I left. All of my guides were very knowledgable and my driver was professional,  neighborly and accomodating.  I also liked that the guides gave me plenty of flexibility in the daily itineraries, asking what I did or didn't want to do on a given day. The excursion arranging stage went easily on account of my movement organizers - the schedule we arranged out was great. I would utilize them again for an outing to India.

The excursion arranging stage went easily on account of my movement organizers - the schedule we arranged out was great. I would utilize them again for an outing to India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the best travel agency in Egypt?

Best Travel Agents Egypt is a good place to visit

“Visit Egypt, A Place That’s Full Of Mysteries, Memories, & Motivation.”